Production Assistant Needed for Fall 2021
September 4, 2021
Peppergreen Media is looking for a responsible and creative NYC based Production Assistant to work on light administrative duties, social content production, and event organizing for the 2021 Fall Season of its flagship project Tilted Axes: Music for Mobile Electric Guitars. This is a paid position.
About Tilted Axes — Combining the energy of rock, the creative discipline of theater, and the experimental spirit of the downtown NYC arts scene, Tilted Axes is both a processional event and an ensemble of mobile electric guitarists created by composer/performer Patrick Grant.
The PA work will be a mix of remote and in-person activities. Peppergreen Media follows all local and current Covid-19 guidelines.
Duties will include:
– attending TA production meetings
– co-creating, scheduling, and posting social media content such as images, graphics, flyers, quote cards, stories, audiograms, or short videos for use on FB, Twitter and Instagram, all to promote the ensemble at large as well as specific TA fall events.
– providing logistical support for TA events during prep period, day of the event, and any loadout or cleanup activities.
– communications support such as email follow-ups, publicity outreach, scheduling meetings, and compiling information or media assets from ensemble members.
– drafting text or documents for publicity or fundraising purposes
– familiarity with Google applications
– experience with basic photo, video and sound editing
– active on social media and familiar with creative strategies for social promotion
– comfortable with video conference apps and running multimedia presentations
– great communicator with a tight descriptive writing style
To find out more, please send an email of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Sept, 17, 2021. Please put “Peppergreen PA” in the subject of your email.